Thursday, December 26, 2013

My Family Christmas!

We had a great time for Christmas this year!   It started with Mass at St. Peter's.  The kiddos were involved and I had a very handsome St. Gabriel and a sweet villager!

We came home and opened a few presents...

They were both so excited to see the gift that the purchased open!


On the menu was snacks....lots of high calorie goodness!!!   To top off the night was a family movie night watching The Polar Express! 


Momma had to sleep with Kendra so she didn't discover that Santa arrived in the middle of the night.  (She only woke up 3 times from 11-630!!!!)


She was sure to find these babies....hard to wrap a bike!

Christmas day was all about relaxing and enjoying family and a great bowl of Chicken Enchilada soup!

The kids (i.e. Brian) were dying to play in the snow and the day was perfect for it!  



I so loved this time spent with my family!   Made me appreciate it more without all the hustle and bustle.  I think the kids enjoyed it too!




No comments:

Post a Comment