Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Birthdays!

It is the end of February....it is cold, windy and almost miserable at times.  I am ready for spring (and baseball season)!


That being said this last week of February brings about some celebrations at our house.  What a way to end this month of cold, snow and ice!

Today is #40 for me.  This brings some crazy emotions for me.  Most of all is disbelief!  How the hell did I just turn 40?????   In reality, I don't feel much different than I did yesterday, after all it is just a number!  Today will be a great day.  I will make sure of it!   It will involve coffee, books, yarn, and my lovely family!   Cuz, that is something I didn't have when I was 20......


In related news my dear darling daughter will be turning 7.   Now, I think this is what has got me down a bit.  Not my #40, but her #7!  When did my baby get so big????  She really is a joy and has us in stitches most days, she is hilarious and will definitely tell you the way it is!  


No comments:

Post a Comment